Hassle Free Car Rental

alexmacleod's review of Edi Rent a Car - www.edirentacar.com

“Hassle Free Car Rental”

Written on: 03/10/2018 by alexmacleod (1 review written)

We have been coming to Alicante for many years now and have used Edi on many occasion. I email them in advance and the response is quick and clear. On arrival they are waiting in the foyer for us to show us our car. I have never had to wait for them, even if our flight was late. Great for getting away from the airport promptly and without queuing at car hire desks. As we stay in El Campbello we always visit them in their office.
No hidden extras and no deposit. Free child seats.
You never get hit for fuel charges. Simply take the car back with the same amount of fuel in it.
A couple of years back we did hire, on two occasions, from the airport. we had hassle with insurances, paid a large deposit and although taking many photos on collection and delivery we got stung with an invoice when we landed back in Scotland. We then had to fight to get any money back. Airport cars can be cheap, but you take your chances, and they must try and get their money back somewhere. On one of the occasions there was a fault with the turbo on an airport car. I phoned the company who told me to take it back to the airport office and they would replace it. Yes this was fine, but they refused to give me the replacement car without a second large deposit. We hear many similar stories.
Although Edi appears more expensive, you get what you pay for. A reliable, honest, friendly family service who will help you enjoy your stay without worrying about the car.
During our stay we have family come over, sometimes at short notice. Therefore the size and type of car needed changes. Edi have been brilliant with us, changing cars over to suit our needs.
No large deposit, no queues, no aggressive salespeople trying to sell you extra insurances, no hidden charges, no excessive fuel bills, no extra charges for dubious scratches under bumpers.
Yes I would highly recommend Edi Car Rental for your stay in Alicante

Edirentacar's Response to alexmacleod's Review

Written on: 18/10/2018

Thank you for your review and recommendation!
Kind regards,