Good Rental Experience

Lacroix1986's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Good Rental Experience”

Written on: 19/09/2019 by Lacroix1986 (1 review written)

We rented a Seat Leon Station category and got a KIA Ceed Station Wagon. Car was in great shape (6k km), clean, with a full tank as usual.
We traveled with our two kids. Baby seats were available and country standard, which suffices absolutely. However there was just ONE toddler seat for the entire fleet. We were very lucky to catch the very one - even though I told our travel agency twice about this. It was more a coincidence the seat was still there.
Hand over was smooth and easy. Yet I still hate the trying to sell extra needless insurances even though I already had full cover. Wasn't a big problem if you are prepared and just decline.
Car was perfectly parked at the front exit to smoothly traject into great holidays on Mallorca.
For the booked category it was a rather huge car which was great for all the luggage we had with two kids.
The already existing small damages were pointed out correctly at handover. No problems here at return.
No complaints on the fuel tank as we had a small transfer from the gas station which moved the needle slightly.
Lastly, I want to point out that I I noticed two other customers having trouble with their credit card (not a coverage issue) and they weren't helped as as much as I would have hoped for. To give an example one couple accidentally booked on the credit card of the wife yet with the name of the husband. I don't understand why they couldn't just correct the booking instead they were kind of rejected with the argument the wife could sue them in case of accident.

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Comment

Written on: 21/09/2019

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased that you had a good experience with us and we very much look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon!

All the best