Pleasant surprise

Gazzapatta's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Pleasant surprise”

Written on: 14/09/2019 by Gazzapatta (1 review written)

After using another company the year before ( who’s quote for this year was ridiculous), I began the task of searching for a replacement. It is apparent that every company you look at has its good and bad reviews so I decided on Drivalia. Once in the airport we found the transfer bus which was waiting for us and a short drive to the compound ensued. Here’s a tip, watch where the bus takes you because this is the way you need to go when returning the vehicle and in fact is quite easy to find. On arrival, we were met in reception by a lady who was very thorough and although we had paid for the insurance through the agent, she was pushing to get additional cover as she explained that the cover I took was not adequate if we were to make a large claim, I declined the offer. We got the keys and went outside to the car which looked brand new, the paperwork showed damage to one of the alloys but we thoroughly checked the car before we took it. When we returned the car, the compound was easy to find, the staff checked the car out and it was fine, the shuttle bus took us the airport and the experience was better than I had expected and I would definitely use them again. The price I paid overall, for such a good car made for a very pleasing choice and I one I would repeat in the future.

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Response to Gazzapatta's Review

Written on: 14/09/2019

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It´s always lovely to hear from our customers and even better when we know that we are getting things right. We do work hard to deliver a great level of customer care as well as the newest and latest models of cars and a speedy hassle-free car hire experience.

Remember that we have six offices in Spain and we are always here to help you with your Spanish car hire needs!

See you again soon!