Car hire at Alicante airport.

ChrisRyd's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Car hire at Alicante airport.”

Written on: 12/09/2019 by ChrisRyd (1 review written)

I was a bit sceptical when I booked online. £37 for a 10 day hire of a Focus sized car? I expected the usual hassle at the desk when I arrived. However, the young man on the desk accepted that as I had my private annual excess policy, I did not need any further insurance. There was nothing else to pay and I was up and running 5 minutes later in an almost new Kia Stonic, a car I had never heard of. It was spotless and we were all impressed with the car.

On our return at 9-00 in the evening 10 days later, we were inspected within 10 seconds of arrival, no problems were found with the car, (there were none anyway!) and 10 seconds later were in the courtesy van on the way to the terminal.

Having braved a car hire in Montenegro with Avis earlier this year, ( not recommended for people with a nervous disposition!!!) I and my friends were very impressed with Drivalia and they will be number one on our list next time I am in Spain.

Well done Drivalia staff.
This review tells me that it will be published anonymously, but I would have no problem with my name being published if anyone doubted my review as there has been so much bad press about car hire firms recently that this whole experience was a breath of fresh air.

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Response to ChrisRyd's Review

Written on: 14/09/2019

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased that you had a good experience with us and we very much look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon!

All the best