VIP service always with a smile

TrishandAndy's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“VIP service always with a smile”

Written on: 10/09/2019 by TrishandAndy (1 review written)

From the first time I used Drivalia in Aug 2018 the service has been brilliant. Friendly staff, reliable information and pricing. Cars that are like brand new, often with free upgrades. I tell everyone that one of the reasons I use Drivalia is that it feels like a VIP service. So easy to place the order by email or on line. Arrive at the airport and within 5 mins the bus is there to collect you. If you are in a queue at all it is a queue of about 2 people as the reception staff are efficient and quick to hand out the cars. The return service is the same easy service with a smile. I do opt for the Ultimate package as that is no hassle no worries one off price. My friends and family now use Drivalia for the same reasons I gave. I always pre-book months in advance as I travel regularly and get really great prices. I thought I lost the key one time and with one quick phone call they helped me out no problem.

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Response to TrishandAndy's Review

Written on: 11/09/2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you for hiring a car from us and for taking the time to leave your review.

It´s great to hear that you found our service to your satisfaction. We work very hard to ensure that we deliver the very best cars and service to all of our clients and we are very proud of our flagship all-inclusive car hire package - Drivalia Ultimate. Since we launched it a few years ago it has become by far the most popular way that our clients choose to book their cars because of the simplicity, transparency and overall great value. Whilst some customers prefer low cost packages and the terms of those, more and more people choose Drivalia Ultimate because you get a fair and honest price with everything included, no hassle, no stress and no extras!

We very much hope that we can look forward to seeing you again soon in one of our six airport locations throughout Spain!

Hasta pronto!