Excellent service!

Guest's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Excellent service!”

Written on: 05/09/2019

I was a bit hesitant about booking with drivalia as I had seen some negative reviews, however I had a brilliant experience with them and everything about the process was smooth. I think most of the negative reviews come from people who have bought the basic package and then been up sold I insurance, or took put third party insurance without understanding that they would still be required to leave a security deposit. I booked the comfort package, which although more expensive at £140, meant that I didn't have to leave a security deposit or credit card details at pickup and I could drive with peace of mind that any scratches / bumps wouldn't cost me a fortune at drop off. At pickup I was upgraded from a opel corsa to a brilliant ford ecosport suv and drop off took just 5 minutes before the shuttle bus dropped me back to the airport. Overall I can't recommend drivalia high enough, but for ease and peace of mind I definitely recommend spending that little bit extra and going for the all inclusive comfort package.

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Comment

Written on: 05/09/2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you for hiring a car from us and for taking the time to leave your review.

It´s great to hear that you found our service to your satisfaction. We work very hard to ensure that we deliver the very best cars and service to all of our clients and we are very proud of our flagship all-inclusive car hire package - Drivalia Ultimate. Since we launched it a few years ago it has become by far the most popular way that our clients choose to book their cars because of the simplicity, transparency and overall great value. Whilst some customers prefer low cost packages and the terms of those, more and more people choose Drivalia Ultimate because you get a fair and honest price with everything included, no hassle, no stress and no extras!

We very much hope that we can look forward to seeing you again soon in one of our six airport locations throughout Spain!

Hasta pronto!