Best rental company

eriklekander's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Best rental company”

Written on: 03/09/2019 by eriklekander (1 review written)

I am always very happy to rent from Drivalia. The thing I like about them the most is the two (very easy to understand)options of insurance. I rent cars in many countries all over the world from several different companies all very well known but there is always the part when it comes to insurance that is a complete jungle and believe me you do want that insurance... at Drivalia you get two options. Basic and ultimate. That’s it! You decide but I always go for ultimate.
The pick up and return of the car goes very smooth and fast and there is no deposit and a good chance for an upgrade with ultimate.
The cars that i have got has always been brand new and very nice. I will be back as a customer as soon as I’m back in Spain. *****

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Response to eriklekander's Review

Written on: 05/09/2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you for hiring a car from us and for taking the time to leave your review.

It´s great to hear that you found our service to your satisfaction. We work very hard to ensure that we deliver the very best cars and service to all of our clients and we are very proud of our flagship all-inclusive car hire package - Drivalia Ultimate. Since we launched it a few years ago it has become by far the most popular way that our clients choose to book their cars because of the simplicity, transparency and overall great value. Whilst some customers prefer low cost packages and the terms of those, more and more people choose Drivalia Ultimate because you get a fair and honest price with everything included, no hassle, no stress and no extras!

We very much hope that we can look forward to seeing you again soon in one of our six airport locations throughout Spain!

Hasta pronto!