Always a good experience

Guest's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Always a good experience”

Written on: 24/02/2019

We've been renting from Drivalia for the past three years and it has always been a good experience. We prefer to choose the Ultimate since it saves you the hassle in case of an accident, damage or stuff like that. Yes, you pay more, but it's a carefree experience and for us it's worth it. But I can imagine if you choose the cheapest option and something happens... it will probably cost you. The service and friendliness of the staff is excellent. The short drive to the parking lot is fast and we have never waited more than 15 minutes to get our car. I've read some of the negative reviews and I can imagine unforeseen costs can be annoying but I think Drivalia is very clear in its communications as to what the customer can expect.

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Comment

Written on: 09/03/2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you for hiring a car from us again and for taking the time to share your opinion about the service that we provide.

We work hard to deliver the very best service to our clients and customers who return back to us are a testimony to the effort that we make. We are delighted that you like hiring cars from us and we really appreciate your custom.

We hope that we can look forward to the opportunity to see you again soon!

All the best