Avoid as a hell

MarcinB's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Avoid as a hell”

Written on: 05/09/2018 by MarcinB (1 review written)

The worst car rental company I ever used!
I don’t understand what is the point to run this business if you disrespect customers.
I arrived to their office in Mallorca and found that they try to scare you about other cost that you have to pay if you don’t buy their insurance. The young man there was verry rude and there was about 5 other people in the same situation. I decided to go back to the airport and rent a car from proper brand company despite of loosing my deposit. Be careful: those guys are not worth your time!

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Response to MarcinB's Review

Written on: 20/11/2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you for hiring a car from Drivalia. We are very sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with the service that you received.

We work very hard to deliver an excellent level of service to all of our clients and the countless positive comments that we receive on this platform along with others. We would very much like to look at what caused you to feel unhappy with the service that you received.

We don´t have access to personal information here and so it would not be possible to provide a personal response but our Customer Services Department remain at your disposal if you would like us to look at your issue personally. Please feel free to email our team along with your contract number and we will provide a personal reply and address your issues.

Kind regards