Don't Use Them!

drivelavery's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Don't Use Them!”

Written on: 17/05/2018 by drivelavery (1 review written)

Hired car through Vueling Airlines, picked up the car at Palma Airport, Mallorca. It was approx. 22.00 hours and getting dark, the car was crammed between two cars and very difficult to see and inspect.
I was told the car had 11 scrapes or bumps,I took some photographs and the next morning took a video of the car.
No scrapes or bumps during my week hire,but when I returned the car Drivalia's representative walked over and went straight to the rear wheel(which he could not see) and pointed out that there was a 2cms. scrape on the alloy wheel even although there was 4 or 5 scrapes and dents in the front two alloys he did not bother with these.
I denied that I had damaged any wheel,they said this is what happens when you don't take there insurance.
I was charged nearly 100 euros!!
THEY ARE THE WORST CAR RENTAL COMPANY I HAVE EVER USED.
Avoid like the plague!!!!

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Response to drivelavery's Review

Written on: 22/07/2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you for hiring a car from Drivalia. We are very sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with the service that you received.

We work very hard to deliver an excellent level of service to all of our clients and the countless positive comments that we receive on this platform along with others. We would very much like to look at what caused you to feel unhappy with the service that you received.

We don´t have access to personal information here and so it would not be possible to provide a personal response but our Customer Services Department remain at your disposal if you would like us to look at your issue personally. Please feel free to email our team along with your contract number and we will provide a personal reply and address your issues.

Kind regards