Great Service in Tenerife & can be taken to other Islands

Guest's review of CiCar - www.cicar.com

“Great Service in Tenerife and can be taken to other...”

Written on: 01/11/2019

I was looking for a Car Hire that could be taken from Tenerife to La Gomera. I contacted Cigar and this is not a problem going between Islands as long as the car is taken back to the original place of rental. Looking at all other Car Hire companies, this is an extra charge or not allowed.
The collection at Tenerife South was quick and simple, the desk is in the arrivals hall and can be accessed from the other side if you pass through the customs exit. I only paid the agreed price when I booked and was not bombarded with extra premiums or services unlike all other companies I have used, it was all included.
Petrol, I was told the tank was almost empty and return it in the same condition, as no charge was made for fuel. All other companies I looked at had a fuel policy which seemed quite complicated.
Return of the vehicle could not have been more simple, you head for the Cigar return area (which is the closest to the airport building), take your luggage, note the number of the bay you leave your car in and then drop the keys back to the office. As the insurance is all included they don't even check the vehicle. Great service, would definitely use them again on my next visit.