NEVER NEVER TRUST VITEN GROUP IF YOU RESPECT YOUR MONEY

Chatzifotiou's review of Viten Group Rent A Car - www.vitengroup.com

“NEVER NEVER TRUST VITEN GROUP IF YOU RESPECT YOUR MONEY”

Written on: 30/07/2021 by Chatzifotiou (1 review written)

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AT ANY COST!!!!!!!

I visited my best friend in Cagliari for the first time and made a reservation for a Clio car FROM Cagliari airport. The stuff there gave us the car and proposed us to take photos of the car (which I found really weird) in order to be secured when I return the car for scratches etc. It not customers responsibility to take pictures of the car before renting the car. When we reached the car, the car was very dirty making impossible to see any defects. Anyway, we took some pictures of the car.

The first action that I did was to clean with water from the glass-cleaners and it was empty! Had to do it with a napkin!

To continue, after returning the car, a guy told me that he will go alone to check the condition WITHOUT allowing me to go with him. I asked him twice saying that it will take only 5min. After returning back he told us that there are 3 scratches in the driver's back seat and he has to report it. I told him that definitely not us and based on the photos the car was so dirty that would be impossible to see the scratches beforehand. Then he proposed that we should had go back to him and ask for another car (more cleaned). (again definitely not customer's job to ask another car, the car should be ready beforehand).

We went back to check the car and it seems that the guy from viten group knew exactly where the scratches were because he cleaned only those 3 spots in a fully dirty car....

Now how he knew where the scratches are exactly in a fully dirty car that is a mystery.

Anyway, he told me to write to viten group providing the pictures to the administration saying that I do not recognize the scratches under the dirty delivered car to me.

After 3 weeks of many mails and calls they never replied to me and they just send me an automated mail with an invoice that the damage will cost 610 EUROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they just took the money from the deposit and returned the rest to me (they asked 1400Euros for the initial deposit!!!!!!!!)

Still trying to find that BUT THEY NEVER REPLY TO ANY MAILS!!!!!

Ι Have notified:

Altroconsumo
Codacons

and from E.U. perspective I have contacted:
The European Car Rental Concilation Service (ECRCS) and
The European Consumer Center

about what thay are doing. Moreover, if you do simply search about the reviews of Viten Group, you will see that they are charging most of the customers from the deposit for the scratches they have never done! They are doing it in 90% of the cases!!!!!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AT ANY COST!!!!!!!