Rent Locauto www.locautorent.com Review

Mortiimatii's review of Rent Locauto www.locautorent.com

“The worst experience EVER !!! I booked a FIAT PANDA....”

Written on: 13/09/2021 by Mortiimatii (1 review written)

The worst experience EVER !!! I booked a FIAT PANDA. They asked me if I want extra insurance or just basic…and I went with basic. Afterward, they asked me if I wish an ulgrade to a better car, an Audi A3 for only 3 euro, for being their customer for the first time. I agreed, went to the parking lot and checked the car. It had minor scratches on the bidy which I acknowledge. when I brought back the car, they checked thoroughly and after 15 minutes found a 0.5 cm SCRATCH on the windshield. I could barely notice it, even in the light. They said that this was damage caused by myself, that the windshield had to be fully replaced and that my insurance doesn’t cover it. And guess what ?? My deposit was for 500 € and the cost of the damage was 495 €. I swear that this people pulled one of the ugliest and meanest tricks. this is their agency in Treviso airport, so please AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!!