Please AVOID DoyouItaly.com for Car Bookings

DallasReynolds239's review of DoYouItaly - www.doyouitaly.com

“Please AVOID DoyouItaly.com for Car Bookings”

Written on: 16/05/2019 by DallasReynolds239 (1 review written)

Let me narrate how I was cheated by DoYouItaly and the GolderCar Rentals combination... As part of the car booking in DoYouItaly.com website, I was offered a FULL insurance and I ended up paying a hefty sum for my recent Pisa trip. However, when I went to the car rental agency to collect the car, first of all, the GolderCar Rentals didn't offer the premium car I had booked, and instead offered a Fiat 500. And then came the shocker that I still need to pay another 107€...

Despite multiple explanations, they were repeating their same statement, and eventually mentioned that I shouldn't opted for the insurance offered by DoYouItaly.com.

Having no other option, I had ended up paying, since THERE IS NO WAY you can talk to anyone at DoYouItaly.com and they seldom respond to email as well.

Please AVOID your car rental booking through DoYouItaly.com unless you are prepared for the last minute surprises and additional expenses....