Terrible customer service!

AlexBirman's review of Art Car Rentals www.art-carrentals-crete.com

“Terrible customer service!”

Written on: 25/07/2013 by AlexBirman (1 review written)

I've reserved a car for 11 days in this company. After reserving, I had
questions about the insurance - I wanted to know the details that are not
written on the site (like the franchise value). I've written 4 emails with
different questions - each after receiving an answer to my previous email.
After not getting an answer about franchise in my 3rd email, I've repeated
my question.
In an answer to my last email (the 4th one) they have written that because
I feel unsafe with their company, they have cancelled my reservation!
They have just canceled my reservation!!!!! Without my request or
agreement! And that was in the hottest period, when it is very hard to find
an available car...*
*By the way, he also hasn't answer my question...

J_Lee's Response to AlexBirman's Review

Written on: 26/07/2013

See the reviews below... This is our answer!!!

Artcarrentals's Response to AlexBirman's Review

Written on: 31/07/2013

Art Car Rental's official response:

" Our way is, trust to the client, and trust from the client without any trouble"

Dear Sir,
We are not going to continue your offense to our companny, but here are some explanations for the other reviewers. After our "cancellation" and directly reconfirmation onto your reservation, your answer was that " you are happy that you do not have to find another company". So we thought that the reservation will be done. We send you an e-mail to find out if you will rent the car from us, and your answer was negative (without informing us at all) . Your last e-mail was what we mentioned about (in this comment). We have your e-mails and is possible for anyone to see the truth and all your e-mails which were more than 6. Anyway everybody knows about our service and our expierience in this job.

This will make us better for sure!

Thank you very much.