Uprofessional & implausible

tzKemp146's review of Art Car Rentals www.art-carrentals-crete.com

“Uprofessional and implausible”

Written on: 02/09/2020 by tzKemp146 (1 review written)

We reserved a car in the highest price category for one day ( Aghia Pelagia Sea Side Resort ) . We also received written confirmation for this.
The next day I wanted to pay for the Car before picking it up, and the lady from Art Car Rentals said a mistake had been made and she had to increase the price. She was also very unfriendly
That's not how you treat customers !!!
NEVER AGAIN

Chrisa4282's Comment

Written on: 05/10/2020

Dear friend
Thank you for your comment but it would be nice to have the whole story here.
First of all you double reserve the car just because you didn;t want to pay 10 euros more!
All these years we make the best for our clients and everybody is happy and you can see that from our reviews
Also you never had a car from us to feel the nice and the best experience that we give to our clients!
But anyway we don't like also to have clients like you that write bad reviews with no getting a car
Thank you very much all the best yo you and your family
Good luck with the other companies

Kritharidistheoharis's Comment

Written on: 05/10/2020

First of all I’m not your friend but it’s really ridiculous that you’re still say that I make two bookings and I want to save €10!! do you know me from yesterday to make such a claim ? It Is really losing time to answer such kind of messages
Finally I would like to say again and again unprofessional and arrogant.