Excellent service, fair prices, impeccable car condition

tsBarnes287's review of Art Car Rentals www.art-carrentals-crete.com

“Excellent service, fair prices, impeccable car condition”

Written on: 10/09/2019 by tsBarnes287 (1 review written)

My wife and I had a vacations trip to Crete. We wanted to explore the island whilst based in Heraklio. I found about ART on Facebook, texted them on messenger and got an instant reply. The guys were really friendly and eager to propose the ideal option for us.

We hired a Volkswagen Polo and went to nearly every corner in Crete in about a week! Though we thought it's gonna be a nightmare to drive all day in a small car, the guy was right that it should be more than enough for an island such as Crete.

All in all, I truly recommend ART cause these guys are pros. The customer service was fantastic, they waited me outside the airport to provide the car although there was a delay for about 1 hour! They explained me everything I needed about the car and were always available when I called them during my trip. They were happy to do the extra mile for us, suggesting nice locations, what to avoid etc etc.

Regarding the car, it was a new car, quite clean and well taken care of and got it with full insurance. Definitely will be choosing them again if we go back to Crete!

Artcarrentals's Comment

Written on: 11/09/2019

Thank you very much, we appreciate your opinion and we will try keep moving forward.

Art Car Rentals team