STAY FAR AWAY

CollinTrujillo162's review of Art Car Rentals www.art-carrentals-crete.com

“STAY FAR AWAY”

Written on: 19/08/2019 by CollinTrujillo162 (1 review written)

This place was a disaster. There was a mix-up with the car that we rented and they started a huge argument with us. They actually started screaming and swearing at us and one of the men got into my husbands face wanting to fight with him! We were in shock. All we wanted was an automatic car or our money back. No reason for them to take it to that level. We were afraid for our lives! We tried to speak with the manager but could only do so via email and his response was just as horrible. When we went to rent from another car company they had heard all about Art Car rental and shared some disturbing stories with us about them. Please do yourself a favor and stay far away from them. Crete is fabulous and they have so many other rental places to go to.

Written on: 20/08/2019

Art Car Rentals answer:

Always we are trying to service in the best way. Always we are trying to give our best and this seems in our reviews and comments face to face from our clients. But when a customer doesn't know which type of car he had booked and in the wrong place of pick up and drop off isn't our fault. Plus to that the behaviour of customer was rude and speaking in a bad way to our staff. So when somebody speaks rudely to our staff we have given the permission not to give the car and reply to that. As a company we do not need customers and people like them who doesn't know anything about respect and responsibility. Also we do not accept what this customer says cause is not true and there is no proof available. From our side we have the proof of the booking have made, for a manual car MINI A and in the place of Heraklion airport. They wanted an automatic car (K or G category ) and in the place of Chania. Normally they have pay a cancellation fee , but we didn't ask anything and it was their fault , cause they didn't know at all what they have booked. Finally from our side we try servicing the cars in the best way like now and we are happy to have this situation because we have learned and we will be better for sure.

Sincerely
Art Car Rentals

Written on: 20/08/2019

Art Car Rentals

Due to this review which is totally unreal, we would like to say some things as a company. We are trying the best always to all of our clients and we fix the problem, everytime it appears. Also we do not accept attitudes and words like this which are at least rude. Plus to these we have given the permission to our staff if the customer does not respect and this customer was far from this , not to give the car and reply as he deserves. Customers like Mrs and her husband have no space to our high quality car rental service and we will keep our customers close to us. As for her reservation was for Heraklion airport , but she arrived at Chania airport - thing that we knew from the flight number and not from her information - and we have transfered the car she booked to this airport. She booked group A - manual but she "thought" that she booked automatic. All prooves I have it in my PC and I could show to anyone that wants. We could ask them the total ammount of reservation , cause the car was staying there for them and finally they didn't take it , not from our fault but from them cause they do not know what they booked. And then the story began. We tried to take the contract from her husband , but he said " I will give it to you when I want " and many many other english - bad words... My staff reacted because no-one could treat to anybody like this. This is a service, but we are not non-speaking servants to be treated like this. From our reviews everybody could see that we give our best and when we have wrong we try to solve or we pay for this. Finally I will like to thank all the customers that have choosed us and I promise that we will keeep on trying , having brand new cars and full special service.

Sincerely
ART CAR RENTALS TEAM

Ka1Rat's Comment

Written on: 08/09/2019

First of all, you should stop being so mean to your customers.
Secondly, all these reviews, which you are so proud of, are looking fake. Almost all of them are written in a same manner as your comments with an under-intermediate English level, with grammar mistakes and same phrases... Looks like these comments were submitted by the same author :)
Thirdly, I think you are forgoting something: your company is not in a position of power. The customer always stays right, no matter what. You guys should change your attitude and pray for every customer that you have...

Written on: 10/09/2019

hi,

To tell you the truth , I didn't want to answer you, cause you do not deserve a word from me , after your behaviour thinking that you are somebody that you can do whatever you like , despite that you didn't know the information of YOUR RESERVATION.
Bt try to be respectful to the others, cause to give a review here in this website, you need to proof that you are a customer. Secondly I am not a teacher like YOU , to correct the way of typing of each person that want it. And finally as I told you personally, try to be happy. We do it as a family business and we like! And we thank all of the customers that choose us and leave us a feedback, no matter what it is. Like you... Thank you!
Regards
Nikos - Art Car Rentals

Frost19's Comment

Written on: 10/09/2019

We understand that you didn't get what you wanted. But we cannot accept that our reviews are fake... Sorry Nikos and Art Car Rentals service is friendly and easily!!!