Travelwheels campervan review-friendly staff & great service

dennisteaa's review of TravelWheels www.travelwheels.com.au

“Travelwheels campervan review-friendly staff & great...”

Written on: 04/06/2013 by dennisteaa (3 reviews written)

Travelwheels campervans review.

We are a recetnly retired couple from England on an adventure of a lifetime down here in Australia.

Originally me and my wife were going to rent a campervan in Australia for four months and looked at lots of different campervan companies in Australia offering long term discounted hire rates.

However after speaking the the friendly staff at travelwheels campervans in Sydney they explained it might be better to do buy a campervan and then sell it back to them using their Buy Back Guaranteed Contact at a fixed price. This gave us the flexibility of knowing we can sell the campervan at the end of our trip back to travelwheels or have a go at selling it outselves.

They also offered us the the change to "try before you buy" to give you peace of mind which was a great service. In the end we did use the "try before you buy a campervan service" and went for a two week campervan holiday from Sydney down to Melbourne via the coast road and then went inland over the snowy mountains and returned to Sydney two weeks later to buy the campervan.

Travelwheels took the two weeks rental price off the buying price and we had a fixed priced buyback written into the contract. It came with a full year's registration and unlimited kms warranty which gave us peace of mind. They guys at travelwheels are specialists in selling campervans in Australia and I can see why they are so successful as they really knew what they were doing and we had great customer service from them.

The campervan was very clean, all the equipment inside was in very good condition and all the campervan for hire stickers removed from the campervan. They did a few small modifications for us and didn't charge us which I thought was great customer service.

Very happy with the service and I would thoroughly recommend travelwheels campervans in Sydney if you are looking to buy a campervan in Australia.

Living the dream travelling around Australia

Dennis and Nina Tea
Retired (and spending the kids inheritance)
Herefordshire