extremely bad expreience

Guest's review of Cut Price Car Rentals

“extremely bad expreience”

Written on: 30/03/2016

Horrible experience!! A complete mess. had to wait at the airport for 45 mins to get picked up from the airport. a total nightmare with a young child.
but it doesn't end there.
when we went to drop the car off we were cornered saying that car has been hit on the front bumper even though nothing was visible on the bumper. when we said nothing has happened to the car since we parked it every day in secure parking we were told" were you in the car 24/7".

Then we were told he needs to speak to his manager and were fine with it but then he goes ahead and takes the key out even though I requested that my 2 year old is sleeping in the car and it was a hot day, so until further discussion please leave the key and keep the aircon on the staff said " you may run away with car"!!!

I had to then pull my son out and when we walked in the office were told to sign a form saying the car has been damaged , when we refused we were told leave the premises or the police will be called!!!!!

after that we have now received a debit of $1200 AUD on card ... still solving the issue.
DONOT GO FOR CHEAP RENTAL. THEY WILL EVENTUALLY RIP YOU OFF