Very poor service....DO NOT USE!!!

AnthonyR2015's review of Cut Price Car Rentals

“Very poor service....DO NOT USE!!!”

Written on: 17/04/2015 by AnthonyR2015 (1 review written)

We were told over the phone that the excess for the vehicle would be $3500 which we accepted, but when we got there the guy told us that we would be liable for full price of the vehicle plus a charge for every day the car was out of action!!! This was unacceptable so we walked away and decided to use another car rental place. They wouldn't give us a refund.

The customer service of this company is shocking - The WORST I have ever experienced. They didn't respond to my complaint at all to begin with - just ignored all correspondence. After several attempts, someone did get back to me but were still unwilling to offer a refund for a service that we were talked into and did not even use.

There are several bad reviews about this company for a reason, so I suggest you go elsewhere. We ended up using Budget which was slightly more expensive but at least they had a capped excess.

All of the vehicles there seemed old with high KM. AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!!!