Quick & Easy, Hassle Free Sale

• Customer service

1.mikeb's review of We Buy Any Car - www.webuyanycar.com

“Quick and Easy, Hassle Free Sale”

Written on: 21/10/2011 by 1.mikeb (1 review written)

Johnny Brogan at the Bolton Branch made the whole process simple and very quick. He rang before the appointment to make sure I was OK with the documentation required and to see if I had any questions. On the day, he was very cordial and helpful. His inspection came up with mainly the same items that I had already noted for the on-line valuation except for corrosion on the alloys. I should have spotted that myself, but hadn't looked at the car that closely because of a long spell of appalling weather. Johnny went through each defect and explained the repair process and rough cost, so I was actually surprised that the final price didn't drop even more! The money was in the bank on the fourth working day, so everything was totally hassle free. Was I disappointed at all? I would have liked thousands of pounds more, but when I took into account the time, effort and expense involved in getting the car ready for a private sale, then the price was fine. Thanks again Johnny.

• Customer service

Stardog32's Response to 1.mikeb's Review

Written on: 25/10/2011

Why do all the positive reviews name the person at each centre... odd don't you think?

Webuyanycar's Response to 1.mikeb's Review

Written on: 24/11/2011

Hello stardog32,

My name is Katie and I work at webuyanycar.com. I've notice a couple of your comments and just wanted to get back to you. Our buyers are named in the email’s we send to our customer’s when they book an appointment with us. When they arrive at a branch our buyers will introduce themselves and spend usually around half an hour with the customer taking them through the process. On our summary section on Review Centre we also ask if those who leave reviews could mention the branch/buyer to help us use the feedback.

I hope this helps to answer your question. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Many thanks,