The best way by far to buy a car!

• Customer service

JakobDoherty's review of Nationwide Car Sales - www.nationwide-cars.co.uk

“The best way by far to buy a car!”

Written on: 03/06/2018 by JakobDoherty (1 review written)

I have bought my last 3 vehicles from Nationwide Cars, the most recent at the end of May, 2018.This is testament to the extremely high quality service this organisation has provided for me on all occasions.I believe that this is a product of a business philosophy which puts the customer first and goes the extra mile to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
The website provides all the information I needed to make a fully informed decision with regard to specification and detailed costing to see clearly the savings I could make compared with market competitors, and thus gain full value for money.
Contact with the team during the process was frequent;information and correspondence were always clear,precise and detailed, by phone and email. All enquiries got a prompt response and there was always someone on hand to give help and support. Their approach was, at all times highly professional,efficient and helpful and always with the personal touch which inspires confidence and ensures that the customer feels valued.
I would not hesitate to recommend Nationwide Cars to any prospective buyer and,for me, it is the first port of call for the keenest price on the car and the best service to provide it.

• Customer service