Awful service

Maliyahm40's review of SimplyCarMats.co.uk - www.simplycarmats.co.uk

“Awful service”

Written on: 29/07/2020 by Maliyahm40 (1 review written)

Simply "AWFUL" aftersales service from Simplcarmats- AVOID AVOID AVOID
I ordered mats from Simplycarmats for my Volvo V70, I received them but the edge trim is the wrong colour ! mats a anthracite and should have had grey edge trim, BUT the edging is SILVER - NOT grey ! the interior of my car is grey and this silver edge trim just does NOT match ! I emailed them immediately and they have an extremely poor - NO pathetic customer aftersales / service, they deny that my edging is silver saying they dont do silver, and their grey is a "very light" grey !! well, I can tell you it is definitely SILVER ! I was asked to forward photographs, which I did, immediately, nut NO reply, I sent yet another email and still they are NOT prepared to deal with this, also, the two holes that are in the mats that are "supposed" to fit into the carpet mat studs on the floor, well the two holes are about 1cm - 7.5cm too far apart ! the I have to sort of squeeze the mat together to get the two holes lined up to yhr studs, this also gives the nats a bit of a "crunched up" look.
So, take my advice, and go anywhere else for your mats - Do NOT buy from Simplycarmats !!! ////