Top service from the person I dealt with & the team.

Korad's review of National Engine Centre - www.nationalenginecentre.co.uk

“Top service from the person I dealt with and the team.”

Written on: 09/06/2019 by Korad (1 review written)

I have dealt with this man and his team at the National Engine Centre for several years now. I have always had top quality service from them. They arrange free pick-up of your car if it is damaged or needs repaired, and will give you a temporary vehicle - free of charge - whilst they carry out the work on your vehicle. I bought an M5 from someone whom I thought was a reputable dealer. When I took it to the person I dealt with for a service, he fully inspected the car and found several faults. Although he did not have to, he spoke to the so-called “trader” on my behalf and transported the vehicle back. I then got a fantastic deal on another vehicle - which I still have. I have no hesitation in recommending these guys. As with all things in life, you have to build a rapor with people. Yes, of course you are paying for a service, but business works so much better if people talk rather than just complaining. I am sure if some of the reviewers here had simply spoke to the team or picked up the phone, 99% of the problems would be resolved amicably. For what it it worth!