Completely ruined the look of my seats

From 1 review

alalldkdd's review of Meguiars Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner and Conditioner

“Completely ruined the look of my seats”

Written on: 01/04/2014 by alalldkdd (1 review written)

I`ve spent years detailing and cleaning cars but I`ll have to admit, I`ve never used a product that had actually ruined the look of the product it was designed to improve.

Meguiars products generally are really good but I have to different leather cleaners and having spent ages trying to rectify the original mess made I`ve only made things worse.

Perforated leather Recaros. In really great condition needing a slight buff up I thought. Two hours later seats are blotchy patchy and look absolutely awful. Turns out some of the perforations stain and some don`t and ss a result you end up with black/dark grey camouflage seats. This in itself could possibly be rectified and bear in mind here I was using the non white stuff, it was the clear cleaner/feeder but The job looks impossible.

If Meguiars had stated on the bottle that the product was not to be used with perforated leather then I would have no gripe. `Test on a small area` wouldn`t cover it either as you`d have a stain in the seat.

Not impressed.