WARNING - TANYA BATTERIES ONLINE PURCHASERS

Brendan236's review of Tanya Batteries UK - www.tayna.co.uk

“WARNING - TANYA BATTERIES ONLINE PURCHASERS”

Written on: 21/07/2021 by Brendan236 (1 review written)

Do not purchase online unless you live within walking distance of their shop.

I purchased a new battery at a cost just short of £100 in June 2020. Just over a year later it has gone completely flat after the car was unused for 3 weeks. It refuses a charge now and when I contacted 'Tanya Batteries' they weren't interested in my plight, even though I was stranded and unable to drive to work. Their response was to get me running around taking voltage measurements only to say that it was flat and I needed to return it to them for testing.................
has anyone ever tried to pack and despatch a car battery! They're quite helpful in that they give you packaging requirements, great if you work in a warehouse. I couldn't even hazard a guess how much P & P would have been to send this recorded delivery from Hampshire.
I even offered to fund an independent test at a local garage and send it to them, NOT INTERESTED.

If you do manage to post it, and can do without your car for a week or so, just imagine the testing regime at their end that would undoubtedly determine that the battery was healthy hmmmmm

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon