Almost laughable customer service

Lockwoods Ski Shop, Leamington Spa
3.6

Northernmountaingirl's review of Lockwoods Ski Shop, Leamington Spa

“Almost laughable customer service ”

written by Northernmountaingirl on 17/02/2024

I visited the shop this afternoon to buy an expensive Rab walking jacket. I was able to look at all the jackets available and try various options on . There were no staff on the shop floor to assist. I decided on one which cost over £200 pounds, I took it to the cash desk along with a snood, hat , socks and gloves.
I was treated with compete distain by the two women on the desk. I was given one word grumpy answers to my simple questions regarding the jacket.
Both women were downright rude and after my payment had gone through my purchases were pushed across the counter towards me with not bag or thank you.
I couldn’t believe the awful service and next time will simply buy online from a different retailer.
May I add that the service at the shop is not all bad as on a previous occasion I received excellent service from the gentleman who fits walking boots.