Excellent Service support for a small replacement part

robblobber's review of Lockwoods Ski Shop, Leamington Spa

“Excellent Service support for a small replacement part”

Written on: 14/02/2020 by robblobber (1 review written)

The toe part of my ski binding broke!!, not the newest skis in the world about 7 years old Rossignols, my immediate thought was 'nightmare' new skis or new bindings = expense I don't really need however 'nice' new skis would be.

So I contacted Lockwoods at Leamington who I have used for a number of years for my ski gear, Lockwoods are not cheap but you get what you pay for, at Lockwoods you pay for really expert knowledge and skilled personnel, something I value.

I asked if it was possible to obtain the required part to make a repair to the damaged binding, (not really expecting to get a result). My enquiry was owned by a man at Lockwoods who contacted his Rossignol rep and a week later the part is on its way to me to make the repair.

Absolutely excellent customer service and diligence for a £12.50 part which saved me loads of money for new kit.

This is service you would find hard to mirror in a 'chain outlet'

Well done Lockwoods and thanks for the service and support.