DO NOT USE ASDA PHOTO SERVICE

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of ASDA Photos

“DO NOT USE ASDA PHOTO SERVICE”

Written on: 27/10/2020

I am very angry at Asda online service particularly with the photo and customer service department. I placed a photo order online on 6/10/20 which I received one out of two items. I received an automated email on 8/10/20 stating my second order had been dispatched.
I called on 16th, 17th, 20th, 21st October 2020 to chase my order and I sent an email on 13th and 16th October 2020.
I did not receive any email replies. I spoke to a representative on 21/10/20 and he stated my order has gone missing and he would issue a refund which would take 3-5 workings days.
I called today and spoke to a different person who stated the refund transaction didn't go through on 21/10/20 and it will be processed today.
On top of everything, the person who I spoke to today hung up on me after 15mintues being on the phone......SO MUCH FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Here is where my frustration is coming from......
1. I didn't receive my order that I paid for
2. I chased my ordered up numerous times via email and phone
3. Was then told my order went missing and refund would be authorised
4. Now told my refund hasn't been authorised for a product I still haven't received!
5. And.....deliberately being hung up by your customer service on the phone!

This is appalling "customer service." As a manager myself I understand things can take time especially under the current circumstances however this is no excuse to cut off a phone call from a customer, a refund not going the transaction AND incorrect information given to the customer.

This a very poor poor service from Asda and I'll be happy to say I shall not be placing any further online purchases.