Don't Use Shocking!!!!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Spangleyemma's review of ASDA Photos

“Don't Use Shocking!!!!”

Written on: 16/12/2019 by Spangleyemma (1 review written)

Under no circumstances use this website for photo printing, especially if you have large amounts of photos to print. If you leave the website you will not be able to get back into the photos to edit them. The first time I set up an account, took 2.5 hours to upload 600 photos, the website crashed and lost everything I had done. i called them and they could not recover. I then tried to log in again and it wouldn't, I called the helpline again and they have to unlock my account, I then uploaded the same 600 photos and started editing. I had to leave the website and finish editing later. but when I went in the photo's had gone in the basket and when you click to edit there are no photos. I have called the helpline several times and they basically advised they I needed to wait on the screen for all the photos to re upload which could take hours and hours!!!! What a complete waste of my time. Don't waste yours and avoid this website like the plague!!!!!!

• Quality of service