Feature Packed, Intuitive, Fast & Friendly

• Quality

468Ray's review of MacDraft Pro

“Feature Packed, Intuitive, Fast and Friendly”

Written on: 06/12/2017 by 468Ray (1 review written)

I'm new to MacDraft, it's been around a long time but I've always found swapping programs daunting. I was wrong.

MacDraft 6.2 has blown me away with how quickly I can get up and running and start producing professional and accurate drawings. The learning curve is by far the friendliest I have experienced in any CAD app. There are less tools and features than some other softwares like AutoCAD and Rhino softwares, but the program is flexible enough to use it's more limited arsenal to achieve the same outcome.

It reads and edits DWG really well too, and lets me export DWG for all my richer friends that use AutoCAD :D

Also, it's cheap. Really cheap, and a no-subscription app. They seem to do a lot of deals so if you are interested, get in touch (I got a big discount by getting in touch with their sales peeps.

Amazing buy, save yourself loads of time and money. No headaches with this app. I had an issue with installation, but I got in touch with support and they just TeamViewed to my Mac and installed it for me! I just drank my coffee and watched! :D

• Quality