worst company ever

• Customer service

Hadassah351's review of Premium Credit Ltd - www.premium-credit.co.uk

“worst company ever”

Written on: 24/11/2016 by Hadassah351 (1 review written)

This company is the worst i have ever had to deal with. If I could give no stars I would as 1 star is being too generous!!!
The customer service is horrendous and they really do not care about us!
The emails I have had threatening that they will cancel my policy every week since I took the policy out, when they have no right as my policy is not with them. And when I have checked with my insurance company they confirmed my policy is not cancelled!
They claim to record their telephone conversations, which if were true, they should really listen to them! They claimed to have left my a voicemail which they have not. They were supposed to call me, and I quote 'within 24 hours' to resolve the issue, they did not and 6 days later I contacted them.
They had not done what they were supposed to do and as a result I had to contact my insurance company and kick off telling them that I need it sorting as I am in hospital on Monday for surgery. The insurance company were great and sorted it for me, unlike Premium Credit!! The downside of this is that the insurance company chose to work with them! I left verbal feedback that they need a different company! Surely they should listen to all these terrible experiences people have! Which can be proven by the 'recorded' telephone conversations we have had!! Avoid always!!!!

Have you made a claim?