The most appalling customer service I have ever experienced

• Customer service

GAAM's review of Bank of Scotland Business Bank Account

“The most appalling customer service I have ever...”

Written on: 05/05/2020 by GAAM (1 review written)

Wed – after 14 years of online banking, today I can't add a new recipient. Phone for assistance can't get a reply.

Thu – Phone many times throughout the day, finally call taken in the afternoon. After 30 mins on the call being passed around the line goes to the engaged tone.

Fri – Phone many times throughout the day, finally call taken in the afternoon. 1hr 20mins phone call during which I was passed around four operators. Eventually told that a card and reader was to be posted.

Fri - I log in to my account – the password has been changed. I can't access my bank account.

Mon – Phone many times throughout the day, finally call taken in the afternoon. Passed around three operators. Why have they locked me out of my account? "You'll have to wait for the card to arrive."

Tues – Waiting. Still locked out.

No one to talk to. Does the Business Team exist? No chat support. No email support.

The most unprofessional shambles.

• Customer service