UK Business Funding Centre www.ukbusinessgrants.org Review

Reese454's review of UK Business Funding Centre www.ukbusinessgrants.org

“Initially the lady on the phone who tried to sell me...”

Written on: 24/04/2018 by Reese454 (1 review written)

Initially the lady on the phone who tried to sell me their product was nice and friendly and sounded very convincing. I fell for it and paid £349.00 to gain access to their data base. It was tricky but I found luckily an institution who was willing to loan me money for my start up business. I rang UKBFC to tell them I received the grant, the lady on the phone sounded very surprised at first, almost not expecting that, which means now they have to refund me my money paid to them. From there on they sent me on a goose chase,. filling out forms about feed back of how their service was and I was suppose to receive a call from them to proceed with paying back the money. No one ever called. Then I attempted to call again and guess what? the lady on the other line became very rude saying 'you want your money? You Will Get It!!' Oh dear I knew I was in trouble. She gave me a number to the finance office (the boss's office I'm guessing) and they don't pick up their phone either. So I tried ringing the lady again, this time she doesn't pick up, cos they've added my number to the 'Do Not Pick Up No'.. I attempted to go via the original number of the lady that sold their product to me and guess what it is another lady with different accent. She was so weird the moment she knew what I was ringing about. Then unexpectedly she started to read to me a pre-text messages that made no sense to me at all.., Oh boy. I decided to write to them to say that I still need them to contact me as no one is picking up the phone. I sent the letter by recorded mail but it was mailed back to me about 2 weeks later that the address did not exist. I think the person running it is an American as he spoke to me ones but never after again. Now I don't trust any of these companies asking you to pay money to access database!