Zen voice service (beware!)

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

westcoaster's review of Zen Internet www.zen.co.uk

“Zen voice service (beware!)”

Written on: 01/06/2012 by westcoaster (1 review written)

I have been with ZEN for more than 4 years and found tech support first class. However, between June 2011 and May 2012 all my phone calls were made through BT at a total cost to me of £559.13 after line rental costs. During this time ZEN were billing me for their Voice service which of course I thought was still functioning as a "voice service".
I pay BT by DD and unfortunately I failed to keep track of the relevant a/c.
When I finally discovered that BT were billing me for calls I thought I was making using Zen's Voice service I contacted Zen and it was explained that the router "must have reset itself" and I was instructed to do a factory reset and all would be well. I was then advised to log in to my Zen a/c on a regular basis where I could monitor my call duration against my monthly allowance of 1000 minutes just in case this should happen again.
I was also informed that I had no claim against ZEN, although their terms and conditions are not clear on this matter.