Shocking !!

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Camrynk371's review of XLN Telecom www.xlntelecom.co.uk

“Shocking !!”

Written on: 03/08/2015 by Camrynk371 (1 review written)

Signed up and was told I would be live on 22/7/15. When I called to say I had no Broadband they checked the line and checked for broadband. I was told it must be the router and would send out a new one. When new router arrived it didn't work either so was told it was now the line. Upshot is, as a new customer I am still not receiving what I signed up for 10 days after I went "live" and have been told it will cost me over £300 to cancel. Forgot to mention this is for my business. If not live by tomorrow they can stick it where the sun don't shine and I'll see them in court if that's what they want.
Do not use them.

• Reliability

Xlntelecom's Comment

Written on: 03/08/2015

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for providing your feedback. XLN take all feedback serious, so I would like to take this time to apologise for your recent experience with us and would like to reassure you we will do everything in our power to assist. If you could please let us know your account number or telephone number, we will look into your account and have a member of our team give you a call back to discuss this further.

Regards,