Rubbish

• Speed Consistency

Townsend237's review of XLN Telecom www.xlntelecom.co.uk

“Rubbish”

written by Townsend237 on 18/11/2022

If I could give a 0 I would. We have a business line and internet with them, never been very good and internet has always been mediocre.
The phone has not been working for the last few days, I contacted the fault team to be told that the fault was external, and they would send someone out. He then said if the fault is found to be in our property, we would pay £180.
We said that was fine, but we wanted to know beforehand after they had looked outside before they came onto our property and billed us. Apparently, this can't be done.
Luckily, we are now out of contract with them so asked to cancel. This, of course, had to be done with another department.
I am now sat on the phone and have been for 1hour and 15 mins while I write this. I started at caller number 21 and now caller number 13. Could be here all night.
They will not take cancellations online; I can only assume that they hope you may go while waiting for someone to pick up the phone so that you are unable to cancel.
No doubt they will expect me to pay for the next month while I wait out my termination notice even though I have no phone access.
Avoid this company like the plague

• Reliability