How Vivaciti (J & V data) lost in court but won't pay up!

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

BastienUK's review of Vivaciti Broadband www.vivaciti.com

“How Vivaciti (J and V data) lost in court but won't...”

Written on: 06/05/2017 by BastienUK (1 review written)

Vivaciti (J and V data services ltd) violated every possible rules and regulations in their scheme to ransom money from me by holding my internet as hostage. Long story short, after much dispute, they sued me, I countersued, I won, judge ordered them to pay, and they won't pay.

What I have learned is Vivaciti (J and V data) is run by people who will consistently and wilfully neglected and violated all manners of legislations, regulations, processes, protocols, and completely abandon all common sense and all basic business ethics, the entire setup (e.g. they freely editing their web based T&C) is designed for foul play, I was targeted by these foul play and extortion techniques, my internet was held for ransom while they suspended my internet, trapping me by blocking my migration, prevented me seeking help on forums with threats and lies, freely changing the T&C, abused my data, violated my privacy, denied me from ADR, harassed me for absurd amounts, they have proven to be completely unreasonable, and absolutely corrupt.

Just want to share a story of how this company did all the wrong things and then lost in court, ordered to pay, and now won't pay up.

Vivaciti (J and V data) was my ISP since 2013, but in December 2015 I was moving to a different place hence had to move my broadband with me. I was quoted £8 for the move but was billed many extra items afterwards. I disputed the bill, but then Vivaciti proceeded to: (in no chronological order)

- immediately suspend my internet
- ironically, continue to communicate to me with emails
- "no pay, no internet"
- fabricated a 12 month contract to try to charge me extra (I was on a monthly contract)
- blocked my migration to another ISP (very against OFCOM codes) to trap me
- and on top of that suddenly terminating my service permanently with zero notice (so now I cannot migrate and have to pay extra for line reactivation)
- exposed my personal data on a public forum (data protection don't allow this)
- threatened to sue me because of me sharing some of the emails
- socially engineered a forum thread to close down thereby stopping me from getting help (a typical tactic in ransom)
- stalked me on social media which is very against data protection rules (data collection) imagine the jump scare when "[name redacted] from J and V data has viewed your profile"
- lied to ADR saying the case was closed to make them dismiss my complain (but eventually I got to ADR the second time)
- sent debt collection after me and harassed me for payment of arbitrary and absurd amounts
- falsifying T&C in stealth by editing their website to match their narratives (luckily I had screenshots)
- and then sued me in small claim purely as scare tactic to divert my second ADR attempt (although the ADR succeeded and I was offered compensation, it was well into the court process, too little too late)

I countersued. I printed out all the emails and screenshots and went to the court hearing.

And then I won. Now Vivaciti (J and V data) owes me £351. But now they won't pay up.

The judge ordered the amount to be paid on or before 25 April 2017, but no payment so far.

• Reliability