vivaciti my experience

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

AntonSnyder's review of Vivaciti Broadband www.vivaciti.com

“vivaciti my experience”

Written on: 28/06/2014 by AntonSnyder (1 review written)

So on the face of it it looked a good static ip deal,until the repeated unusable connection or ghosting on network meaning you couldn't log in.

Over a week of no internet access and no compensation as you pay asdl not service.

The final straw they give me notice of change to another provider and login details, only to tell me that the service isn't available and I can either choose another product or migrate.

So this evening without warning my website goes down, I've been given a mac code and am in process of moving to zen active as I wait to see if my dad will regain consciousness in intensive care.

So my advice is avoid vivaciti like the plague, they are neither cheap reliable or customer focused.

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Mandy2014's Comment

Written on: 29/06/2014

I have just had very bad experience regarding my Ip being blocked in the firewall related to the (free) web hosting. Who ever the tech person was basically said I was Lying (not once but twice) here is the e-mail(s) I got:

(1st e-mail) Can we ask what you are doing when the IP gets blocked as looking through the access logs we are seeing some very odd file requests coming from your IP address.

(2nd e-mail)The IP block has been removed but looking at the logs some odd stuff was going on through your connection to the web server

Both times I asked (who-ever) will not give there name, what do they/he/her mean by odd? As twice I explained, I was looking for a Blog or some kind of posting software (free) like open source stuff dotclear, open-blog etc if reading sounded good download the software unpacked, ftp using filezilla then installing it.

And that was it. OK maybe I connected a few times in the same day. But that's not weird or ODD STUFF is it? So why do they just not WHITE-LIST my fixed IP address. Insteading of trying to say i am Lying.

Vivaciti's Comment

Written on: 30/06/2014

We would not just white list your IP address if you are sending mal-formed data streams to your webhosting account this could cause issues with the webserver as a hole so the firewall has blocked the IP as it is designed to do.

Vivaciti's Comment

Written on: 30/06/2014

I am sorry we are no longer able to provide a service to you, but we have release all contracts and given MACs were requested.
Looking at your account with us you don't host your web site with us, so how and why your website would have issues I am afraid we could not answer, it may be better to direct your review over your website issues to the company the manages and hosts your website.
Vivaciti