Abysmal service

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

M.Foster's review of The Phone Co-op

“Abysmal service”

Written on: 12/03/2021 by M.Foster (1 review written)

Following my request for service at my new house back in December it has been a constant battle against un-returned phone calls, un-replied to emails and a complete and utter lack of customer service. When you do finally get a phone call from them it is from someone who tells you they have only just started and don't know what they are doing! Nearly three months later I am still trying to resolve issues with my account. I joined the phone coop because of the supposed ethical stance but I am struggling to understand how charging for a service you have neither the intelligence or the integrity to provide is moral or ethical. As soon as my contract expires I will take my business elsewhere.

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Fussyfellow's Response to M.Foster's Review

Written on: 15/04/2022

My experience with the Phone Co-op was not dissimilar and I, too, found that everyone was a "new starter". One wonders what they must be like to work for if they are unable to keep people.