The worst from every angle you look at

Talk Talk Broadband www.talktalk.co.uk
2.9
  • Reliability

• Speed Consistency

islamelsisy's review of Talk Talk Broadband www.talktalk.co.uk

“The worst from every angle you look at”

written by islamelsisy on 07/02/2024

Unfortunately there's no option for zero Star, the Internet speed is terrible and has been so for several months, tons of calls to customer service, mostly overseas agents with a very weird attitude!! And no real solution, a temporary fix for a couple of days then it's allover again. Will definitely move to another provider once my contract is over and have been in full consciousness advising everyone I know to stear away from this provider.
UPDATE1:
In reply to their response below, I spoke to customer service, we have tried all the stupid tips they suggested as I did before, nothing worked, then they sent a technician, as they did before, and lucky me, I had a stable net for a couple of hours, now I am back on my mobile hotspot again, thank God I have a decent internet provider on my mobile phone. They just buy time so they keep collecting bills to the end of my contract, which is luckily coming soon!

UPDATE2:
Fourth time an engineer coming to my house to fix the Internet in few weeks, this is a joke not an internet provider, the worst experience I have ever had!!

Following 4th complain due to absent internet (not a slow net, absolutely no net)!! I have been on the phone for 57 min before I gave up and hang up...from one agent to the next, all essentially useless, esp the one who suggested that it's a good opportunity to extend my contract cause they have a good offer! Can you imagine how stupid is that suggestion when you call to make another complain, FOR THE FORTH TIME IN FEW WKS!!!

Last update:
After being so fed up of their endless nonsense, I wanted to cancel my contract!! They said I must pay a contract breakage fees!! They admittedly say we are sorry for offering you terrible service, sent 4 engineers with no benefit whatsoever, but if I want to break a useless contract I must pay breakage fees, if this is not simply taking money out of your pocket then what is this called?

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Eddiemarsden's Response to islamelsisy's Review

Written on: 23/03/2024

You had an engineer? Things are looking up (I jest of course).