• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

JThompson76's review of Talk Talk Broadband www.talktalk.co.uk

“Not Helpful”

Written on: 13/04/2020 by JThompson76 (1 review written)

Due to the Covid-19 crisis I have had to move home in a very short period of time.  Within just 48 hours notice.  I need broadband to WFH and to close this service is risking my job and livelihood.  In addition your website is not good, I was only able to put a move out date in the future some 10 days in advance of todays date.  And a move in date some 2-3 weeks in the future. I moved out 2 days ago and there should be an option to input the correct date.

I am now going to risk losing my job as well as my previous home because you have failed to do what it says on your website that you would help, if moving was unavoidable, which on the occasion it was.  How am I going to explain to my employer that I am now unable to work? I have no idea.  I really could use some assistance and to speed the process up, it's not like you need to send out an engineer or anything.  All you have to do is re-route my connection to a line that already exists.

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

2Wheellover51's Response to JThompson76's Review

Written on: 05/05/2020

You have my sympathy, but It's not just Talk-Talk who do this. I'm with Post Office (which uses BT lines) and they also made me wait forever before they gave me a new connection. As you said there should be an emergency service for exceptional circumstances beyond the users control. How difficult can it be? A few entries and deletions on the computers and flicking a switch or two at the exchange..