Super Fast Broadband upgrade

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

TireeBoy's review of Naims.co.uk www.naims.co.uk

“Super Fast Broadband upgrade ”

Written on: 12/09/2016 by TireeBoy (1 review written)

I have been with Naims for approx 6 yrs as my ISP . What attracted me was person /person direct contact instead of BT's labyrinth of call centres which continue to be incapable of accepting a basic logistical fact that when one lives on a remote Hebridean Island, 4 hours by ferry from the m/land, to call out an engineer remains an intangible concept!

My recent upgrade to supposed superfast broad band would have been a nitemare but for Naims' input . BT arbitrarily cut-off my adsl line 2 days before transfer.This left me with no broadband connection. Transfer was was not notified till midnite, 60 hrs later. The next morning I still did not have any broadband connection, but the Naims cavalry came to the rescue..on a Sat morning !!

Notwithstanding my purchasing a BT recommended vdsl router, it required configuration.But for Naims's advising and monitoring the configuration I would not have regained my broadband connection. The chances of succeeding doing the same through a BT call centre is a no-brainer. Naims have subsequently monitored my new speed and made cogent recommendations to maintain it

As a consequence I have also now migratated to Naims for my tlf account.

Thanks again Naims