Did Their Level Best To Fob Me Off When I Called

• Speed of response

• Customer service

TheFollowingErrorsHaveOccurred's review of Start Rescue - www.startrescue.co.uk

“Did Their Level Best To Fob Me Off When I Called”

Written on: 22/01/2022 by TheFollowingErrorsHaveOccurred (1 review written)

Had a policy covering my own vehicle. When that vehicle was in for repair I borrowed a vehicle and took out an extra personal policy just in case, as I had to travel to Aberdeen for work.

Sod's law, broke down on the A96 near Aberdeen. Called Staysure several times, they kept telling me that the vehicle I was in was not recognised, even though I explained that I had 2 policies and I was covered for any vehicle as I had a personal policy. Each time I called I was asked to hold, backgouund music followed and then a ringtone which went on for ages. Somebody with a bit of nous finally called me back and pickup was arranged. By this time the police stopped by and helped me push the vehicle away from the entry slip road to a safer place.

To sum up, I was left waiting on a busy dual carriageway holding you know what in my hand whilst Staysure tried to avoid having to recover the vehicle, although to be fair, once I was called back by a person a bit further up the chain that the telephone response staff, the vehicle was eventually recovered.

• Speed of response