Excellent service

• Speed of response

• Customer service

zhWhite340's review of Start Rescue - www.startrescue.co.uk

“Excellent service ”

Written on: 26/11/2020 by zhWhite340 (1 review written)

I must admit my expectation was low, you get what you pay for generally, so I was absolutely astounded by the amazing service, it was exceptional! I was kept updated throughout, knew exactly where the recovery vehicle was and when it was expected to reach me. Despite being on a busy motorway at peak time, I was rescued within 15 minutes. I then received a follow up call once I arrived home to make sure I was home and safe. Unbelievably quick service, not to mention fantastic value. I would recommend without a doubt - I have been singing your praises all week! Thank you!

• Speed of response

• Customer service

Startrescue.co.ukcustomerservices's Comment

Written on: 03/12/2020

Dear startrescue.co.uk customer, thank you very much for your kind words. At startrescue.co.uk, we strive for excellence and are always very happy to find that our service has met or exceeded the expectations of our customers. We would be grateful if you could contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 09:00 until 18:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. To enable us to pass on your comments and reward the services involved. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk Team.