Hobbs Revovery Service Hastings

3.1
  • Speed of response

• Customer service

Doristravels's review of LV= Britannia Rescue Breakdown Cover - lv.com

“Hobbs Revovery Service Hastings”

written by Doristravels on 13/04/2024

We had a fuel leek on our Fiat Ducato motorhome while traveling from isle of sheppey and Hastings . We were booked onto a motorhome site near Hastings so made it there without further dramas . I rang LV Britannia and my situation was dealt with very quick by a delightful lady who was understanding friendly and efficient. She said she would pass my details onto a local agent and while I was on the phone she advised that they had been contacted and would call be to advise on an ETA . Because of the nature of the fault she said they would send an engineer to assess the problem before initiation recovery and transport of us and the vehicle to an address of my choice . An Engineer contacted me within minutes of my call and said he would be with me within the hour to access what was needed . He arrived found the fault arranged for a new part and also that the part would be fitted the following day which was not a problem as we were due to be on the site for 2 days . The following day another engineer contacted me confirmed he had the part and would be with me within an hour & arrived promptly, fitted the new part and the problem was solved . I cannot praise Hobbs Revovery Service Hastings Enough for their professionalism and service. This definitely was an extremely positive experience, thank you LV Britannia & especially all at Hobbs Recovery Service ????

• Speed of response