Poor call centre

• Speed of response

• Customer service

arion11's review of GEM Motoring Assist Breakdown Cover

“Poor call centre ”

Written on: 13/06/2019 by arion11 (1 review written)

Visit www.motoringassist.com

The outcome was ok. However getting there was painful. The young lady on the call centre was not listening to me nor did she understand. She was advised the breakdown was with a trike. Yet she advised the breakdown pick up it was a bike. They turned up with a truck for a bike and the trike was too large. They didn’t have anything larger. I had to wait over 1hr extra so they could arrange a correct pick up. When I told her it was a trike she said what is a trike!!!! The pick up after that was ok and well managed. Yet on the last relay another young lady had arranged the last pick up with the same company who only had bike sized trucks. I told her this and said it wouldn’t be ok. She told me not to bother a trike was ok!!! It wasn’t and over another hour was wasted. In all at least an additional 2 hours was wasted and added to the journey. Someone needs to train the staff the difference in vehicles in order during times of extreme stress of a breakdown the customer is listened too and satisfied.

• Speed of response

• Customer service

Gem Motoring Assist's Response to arion11's Review

Dear GEM Motoring Assist member,

We were sorry to read that the service you received to your recent breakdown was not up to our usual high standards.

We would like to investigate to see what went wrong on this occasion. Please contact Customer Services, using any of the contact options found on the ‘Contact Us’ section of our website.

Kind regards
The GEM Team

Arion11's reply to Gem Motoring Assist's Comment

Written on: 13/06/2019

I have advised it is being “investigated “ I have not received any feedback!!

Gem Motoring Assist's Response to arion11's Review

Hello Arion11,

As your review is posted anonymous we're unable to chase it up for you, Customer Services are always happy to offer an update on their findings, please contact them directly.

Kind Regards