Emergency Assist Ltd - www.motorbreakdownrecovery.com Review

• Speed of response

• Customer service

fayazkhatri's review of Emergency Assist Ltd - www.motorbreakdownrecovery.com

“I had broken down and I called the breakdown number....”

Written on: 09/09/2020 by fayazkhatri (1 review written)

I had broken down and I called the breakdown number. Prior to this particular break down I had called them two days ago because the car wouldn't start (the car started working on its own after an hour so I cancelled the out). The second time I needed the emergency assist breakdown service was the following week. I called them and they started persecuting over the phone wanting proof, before they could send anyone out to recover they wanted proof that I had my car diagnosed which I did, but did not have the invoice/receipt with me at that time (17.30 that day) luckily the mechanic that diagnosed my car sent me an emailed invoice, which I sent to Emergency assist support address. In a state of emergency they were not working towards a solution and you would not want them to be a part of a team that you can rely on when it comes to a service such as breakdown. My situation at the time was that my car wouldn't start and was parked up in a premises where they were about to close the gates. Me and my passengers were going to be locked in. I explained to them I was travelling with an elderly and a disabled passenger they agreed with me on the phone but wouldn't send anyone out until I sent them proof my car had been looked at. NOW at these premises we were approached by a gentleman who tried to help us luckily we managed to get my car started and I drove back home, IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME I USE THESE LOT!

• Speed of response