Absolutely Horrendous

• Speed of response

• Customer service

GenevieveYoung's review of Chrysler Roadside Assistance

“Absolutely Horrendous ”

Written on: 31/07/2021 by GenevieveYoung (1 review written)

The most inept, incomprehensibly nightmarish service ever. My brand new 2021 truck that i leased broke down and i was in need of a tow. They try to send you tow trucks from companies that don’t even provide towing services. They also try to send your car to service centers that don’t exist. What do these people do as the majority of their job? Do they just google the nearest service center and decide that’s where your car is gonna go without even contacting them first or checking if it’s even a real service center? After an entire two days of experiencing screw up after screw up on their behalf, I explained the situation to a particular representative, who had the nerve to tell me that to finally get my car towed into a service center that was willing to take my car, I’d have to pay $5 for the extra few miles. They absolutely refused to waive the fee as a courtesy, and their solution was to “just pay and try to file for a refund later”. Furthermore, the representatives will do everything in their power to avoid letting you speak to a supervisor. I’m still waiting to hear back from the supervisor for the complaint I filed a week ago. On a side note, how exactly do these dealerships and service centers work? Every local service center wouldn’t take me “without an appointment”. I’m supposed to be Houdini and make an appointment for my car that I’m predicting will break down on that exact date and time? Just a disgusting experience.

• Speed of response